Ways to Support
We are thankful for you and the many people who have made our successes possible by your generous commitment of heart, spirit, time and money. Please partner with us on the journey with a financial gift to support our work to create a loving, just and abundant world for all people.
Be Present Vision Based Social Change Fund Development Model
Be Present believes that all people from all backgrounds are investors in and receivers of the work of social justice.
In order to sustainably harvest these benefits, it is important to explicitly address the issues that emerge as people give and raise funds. Having honest, engaged and transformative conversations about money is a critical part of advancing and sustaining social justice visions and movements.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO JOIN US AND BE PRESENT® IN THIS VISION!
Support Be Present®, Inc. with a Financial Contribution
- Credit Card: There are several ways to make your contribution via credit card (Click the "Donate Now" button below and select the red "Credit/Debit" button).
- Online: (Click the "Donate Now" button below).
- Mail Check/Money Order: 925 Main Street, Suite 300-112, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Bequests, Gifts of Stock, Real Estate and/or Annuities (E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on ways to donate in this way)
Note: You wil be able to select whether you wish your contribution to be allocated to the $5 Million in 5 Years Movement-Building Campaign (General Fund) or a specific scholarship fund or project.
Support Be Present® with In-Kind Donations
Be Present, Inc.’s national leadership network is one of our greatest strengths and achievements. We advance our mission through substantial in-kind donations of goods and services, including time. By making visible in-kind donations of all kinds, Be Present, Inc. demonstrates how we all are philanthropists, both contributing to and benefiting from the work of social justice.
Email us for a copy of Be Present's In-Kind Donation Log Form to record your in-kind gifts.
The following is a partial list of in-kind donation possiblities:
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Meeting Spaces (day as well as overnight) in SF Bay Area, New York, Atlanta areas
- Office spaces (Atlanta, Seattle)
- Multimedia projector & projector screen
- Music IPOD
- Office Supplies
- Board of Directors’ Vision-Based Social Change Fund Development Committee
- Accountant/Bookkeeper (in Atlanta)
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writer
- Evaluation & Documentation Marketing & PR Communications & Media
- Information Technology and Database Management Systems
- Archives Library Project
- General Office Support